The light was so beautiful yesterday afternoon that I had to take a few photos.
The shot above is of the upper floor. Two days ago I cut and installed the plywood for the first floor. I was very glad I made a template of the left hand corner of the floor first, because it made making the cutout for the spiral stairs much, much easier! Now I'm going to work on finishing the upper floor, cleaning up the window cut outs, finishing the walls and installing the shutters. Oh, by the way, the door you see in the photo above will be for a garderobe or loo!
Home of a Needleworker (too!) – a quick cross stitch project! - Sometimes, I just want to be stitching a quick cross stitch project; something simple and homely – and this project ticks all the boxes! It’s a cross stitc...
1 day ago