Sunday, May 2, 2010

In the minstrels' gallery


It looks like Spring everywhere, now, and about a month earlier than usual in this part of Canada!  I can't tell you how odd it is to see everything in bloom so early. 

To celebrate the lovely weather, I suspect that a couple of the castle minstrels took their instruments and a keg of beer into the gallery for a late-night jam session last evening.  Someone's also been in the kitchen and polished off half a game pie.  I suspect the two events are connected. 

I'm off to Toronto for a couple of days, so probably won't be posting much until I get back.  I'll talk to you soon!

9 comments:

  1. Oh I love the gallery, the instruments and the chair! Have a good time in Toronto!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pasatelo bien!!!!
    Es una preciosidad, me encanta
    besitos ascension

    ReplyDelete
  3. They were very neat minstrels at least, no spilled beer or pie crumbs, quite thoughtful really. Items I photographed at the Sydney Fair would go well in a medieval castle, if you want to check them out. Have a nice break.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A tidy minstrel is a happy minstrel, I always say, Margaret .... :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, how nice Nina. Is the Tudor version of the angle music of Villa Elisa. :-)
    I really like.
    Kisses
    Flora

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have a nice trip Nina... You´ve just reached the magic 100 followers :0) Inspired by you, I´m making teracotta tiles. Still thinking whether I´m going to paint on them...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've just noticed your 100 followers too. Congratulations - well deserved!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! Okay, time for another giveaway :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails