Saturday, May 29, 2010

Farewell to Staithes and Yorkshire!

Today we drive down to Suffolk, saying goodbye to Yorkshire, Staithes and David's wonderful family.  We're both quite sad about leaving, because it's been such a wonderful week, but we know we'll be back :)

Here's the view from our front door this morningn (it's 7 am):


And here's the little cottage in which we've been so happy this week:



The little black cat has been in and out all week (mostly in :) and right now is upstairs with David.  I don't know where she lives, but her companion humans can't have seen much of her over the last six days!

Suffolk brings three miniatures shops (I hope), more wonderful family and enough Tudor buildings to satisfy my most antique tastes :)  We won't have regular internet at our next location, so I may not be online again until we get home on Thursday.  If I don't check in with you all until then, have a great week!

Nina

3 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails