Monday, February 25, 2013

Tulips (full scale) and 1:12 four poster bed

Today felt quite a lot like Spring in Nova Scotia -- warm sunlight and a brilliant blue sky almost fooled me into thinking Spring was here already. It made me buy a bunch of tulips at the grocery store; my first of the season :)

I think I love this so much because it reminds me of the 17th century love of tulips :) I get to have tulips all year round in the William and Mary House!


I finally decided on the four poster bed to go in the bedroom of the WAHM: this whitewood (or barewood) version, by Street Ahead, which I bought through UK dealer Minimum World. Within a week or so after ordering, it arrived and was ready to be stained.


 I have some touch ups to do (I need to even out the tone in places), and I have to varnish it, but imagine this hung with crewel work and with crewel bedding ...


6 comments:

  1. Ooh, Nina, I LOVE the bed!!! Are you going to do the crewel work in miniature? I can't wait to see it in the WAMH!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bed looks beautiful and will be even better with the draperies. I wonder how it would feel to sleep in a bed like this?

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice details in the bed cant wait to see it dressed!

    ReplyDelete


  4. This are new articles style for you. เล่นบาคาร่า You can find some new idea on this. เล่นบาคาร่า It might help you to write or think some new idea.
    เล่นบาคาร่า Thanks for sharing such a wonderful post.
    เล่นบาคาร่า I am very glad for reading my articles.

    ReplyDelete

  5. This Is Really Useful And Nice Information. เล่นบาคาร่า
    This are such great articles. เล่นบาคาร่า This articles can help you to make some new ideas.
    เล่นบาคาร่า I appreciate for reading my blogs.


    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello everyone on here my name is Fumo Sadiku living in Malindi City Kenyan I want to tell a little more about a good hearten man called Benjamin Breil Lee working with funding service as loan officer, Mr Benjamin Breil Lee helped me get a loan of 37,115,225.00 Shillings on my trying time trying to get back on my feet to raise my business I know there are some of you here who are in financial difficulties to talk to Mr Benjamin on what's app +1-989-394-3740 Or  also with his personal E-mail on lfdsloans@outlook.com I'm so glad for what he did for me and for his Bank accountant as well Accountant Hernandez Lucas Thank you very much for your work well done.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails