Last night I finished applying bricks to the main chimneys.
|A mixture of Richard Stacey's brick slips and bricks made from sandpaper.|
Today I took the next step to finishing the WAMH, and got the roof ready to be attached.
I taped together the roof and then David and I measured angles and made the interior walls out of 1/2" builders' foam. I was originally just going to make a template out of the foam and cut the actual wall out of 3/8" plywood, but after seeing how nice the foam walls look, I decided to just go with the foam.
I used the template on the interior door package to cut the door openings in the foam.
I've painted everything now and, as soon as I've resized the stair opening, I will glue everything together!