Monday, April 2, 2012

Finished 1690 sampler designed by Annelle Ferguson

I finished the sampler kit from Annelle Ferguson last night -- as you can see I decided to fill in the background, which I think was totally the correct decision :)

I love this little thing, and will be framing it soon.


MESS (Miniature Enthusiasts of the South Shore) had its first meeting today, and we are going to have a BLAST!  Paula and I brought our libraries of books on minis, we worked out an initial list of projects we want to try and got to meet Mary-Anne's awesome menagerie of little dogs :)  A great day!

I'm also hard at work on items to sell at the Shearwater Hobby Show on April 14th, as well as working on the brickwork and slating of the WAMH.  More to show you guys, soon!

4 comments:

  1. So good ! you are definitely right, I always fill my backgrounds and they look way better.
    Keep having fun , Rosanna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much, Rosanna! Yeah, I didn't fill in the background of the first sampler I made, because the instructions said to leave it that way -- but it does look much, much better with the background stitched.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! You've been busy :) Your stitching is lovely, hope to see it framed.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails