Here's what I got done:
I built the first flight of stairs and the landing. I made some basic mistakes, but it's all come out okay :)
Then there were many steps I don't show :) this time I am building the staircase in, before I've done the floor. We'll see how it goes. I added the side pieces to the stair units, and glued the upper stairs in place along the wall. I made the little bookcase this morning, as a replacement for a truly awful bookcase I made in haste yesterday! It was a little too tall and a little too wide and the pitch of the shelves was rather small. This is better! It will be framed into the wall, so it's recessed into the stairwell behind it. I think it'll look lovely!
I still haven't decided what to do with the hallway floor. I could do a wood floor, or I'd love to get some more Mar-like floor tiles and do another tiled floor here, but in warmer colours than the iconic black and white. I love this octagonal pattern which is also typical of the period, and I like colour M6.