After I finished the big jousting tapestry my fingers still seemed a bit itchy, so I stitched up a small vertical piece designed to be hung between windows.
This Tudor pattern comes from Sandra Whitehead's book Celtic, medieval and Tudor wallhangings in 1/12 scale needlepoint. I worked it over three and a half days, which made a pleasant change from working on something that took 2 and a half months :) I changed a few colours and stitched it on 26 count linen with two strands of cotton floss.
Here's Whitehead's version:
It now has a home between the two windows on the main floor of the tower:
Guest Blogger For July, Beautiful Lawn Chairs Made from Card Stock! - Hello Everyone! I hope you all are having a wonderful summer. I received the picture above a few weeks ago and thought these "steel" lawn chairs were...
1 day ago